- Must be 5 years old by Aug. 31st
- No English-language ability necessary, all levels welcome
- Students will learn English along with the Kindergarten curriculum
- Monday-Thursday, 8:30 AM – 1:00 PM & Friday, 8:30 – 12:00 PM
Grade One to Six:
- Must speak English and be able to pass a basic English & math assessment test
- This class is taught completely in English using the North American Division Adventist Education curriculum.
- Monday-Thursday, 8:30 AM – 3:00 PM & Friday, 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM
- A new ESL (English as a Second Language) Class for ages 6-10 started in January 2018, but is now FULL. If you are interested in future ESL classes please call 7737 8598 to put your child’s name on the waiting list.
2017-2018 School Calendar
Download School Calendar in PDF
Curriculum taught in Seventh-day Adventist Schools is based on the Word of God and is rooted in the belief that God created us with minds that can grasp spiritual and intellectual truths. The curriculum emphasizes educating students for a life of worship, growth, and service, places a high estimate on the worth of the individual student, and integrates Seventh-day Adventist values in every subject area at all grade levels.
Teachers will offer a cohesive curriculum enabling students to see connections between the many fields of learning by integrating faith throughout the curriculum, building connections within a subject area and to other related areas including co-curricular activities, and cooperating with other teachers in integrating curriculum between subject areas and grade levels whenever possible.
Following the North American Division Adventist Education curriculum, the course of study includes Art, Bible, Integrated Language Arts, Mathematics, Music, Physical Education, Science & Health, and Social Studies. Kindergarten & the ISP class focus mainly on the core subjects due to their shorter schedule.
Download Curriculums in PDF:
Download Supply List in PDF